Terms of Service for SocialJs YouTube Video Sharing API Service
1. Acceptance of Terms: By using the SocialJs YouTube Video Sharing API Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our service.
2. Service Description: SocialJs provides a YouTube Video Sharing API Service that allows users to upload and manage videos on YouTube through the API. The service is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee its availability, accuracy, or functionality.
3. User Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for the content you upload using the YouTube Video Sharing API Service. You must comply with all applicable laws and YouTube’s policies regarding content, copyrights, and privacy.
5. Intellectual Property: You retain all ownership rights to the content you upload using our service. By uploading content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and display the content for the purpose of providing the service.
6. Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, SocialJs shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the service.
7. Termination: We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the YouTube Video Sharing API Service at our discretion, without notice, for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms of Service or violation of YouTube’s policies.
8. Changes to Terms of Service: We may update these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal reasons. We will provide you with notice of any significant changes.
9. Governing Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law principles.
10. Contact Us: If you have any questions about our Terms of Service or the YouTube Video Sharing API Service, please contact us at email@example.com.